- Do you have experience with mental health?
- Have you worked with People with PND?
- Have you suffered with PND?
- Have you ever helped run or set up a charity?
- Do you have experience in drafting bids for funding?
- If you have answered yes to any one of these questions you may be able to help. I am looking for a number of volunteers who would be willing to stand in a board of trustees and help to set up a new exciting charity to support Dads who suffer with PND.
PND Daddies will aim to support dads who suffer from PND in a number of ways.
Provide local dads groups that dads can come along to with the children. Where they can talk to others about their struggles whilst providing a safe place to play and interact with their child.
Provide days for Fathers and their children.
Provide activity and courses at a minimal or no cost to the father to help fathers transition into fatherhood and bond with their children.
Provide counselling for struggling fathers
Provide activities to help bring whole family’s together.
If you feel you could help please CLICK HERE to contact me.